The Kietyönmäki Lithium Project
European Lithium Battery Manufacturing is Surging
Deposits & Exploration
- Red dots on map above show reported occurrences of lithium, tin, LREE. Many of these are not under exploration tenure.
- Additional areas of nearby lithium occurrences can be acquired.
- Kietyönmäki is located 100km NW of Helsinki with very good infrastructure support.
- The Kietyönmäki lithium project is held within the granted Tammela Exploration Permit in JV with TSX listed Nortec Minerals. United Lithium holds 83.6%.
- The Nortec lithium JV area covers the granted Tammela permit and the Ojalankulma Exploration Permit application.
Kietyönmäki Lithium Deposit: District SCALE
District scale setting with minimal exploration beyond outcropping spodumene dykes
INSET: Scale comparison to the Länttä Deposit held by Keliber Oy in the Kaustinen district
Poorly explored high grade lithium pegmatite
- High grades intersected in main dyke and thinner adjacent dykes
- Requires drilling to understand dyke distribution
- Considerable upside potential to SE; NW areas poorly understood
Section diamond drill hole 6
Additional targets exist to the north side of Main Dyke, and to the SE
Dykes are thinning and thickening along strike and vertically; more drilling is required to test targets along strike